Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Welcome!



Welcome to the "Spinning with Lisa" Blog. I am a certified Spinning Instructor and I teach Spinning at Simply Fit for Women on Tuesday and Thursday morning at 6:15am. I love to teach Spinning because it gives me an opportunity to share my passion with others - Fitness. Spinning is a great class for any level. The most advanced athlete and beginner can be in the same class and enjoy it.
I have created this blog so people can learn more about Spinning. It is also a way for me to receive feedback so I can instruct the safest, most effective and exciting class possible. I love Spinning and I want you to love it too!

2 Comments:

Blogger seallance said...

Hey Lisa I share your passion of teaching spin, awesome playlist's thanks for sharing. Its cool to see what other instructors use to motivate other spin cyclist...I also am a cat 2 cyclist, I will post a playlist of mine for you..

January 9, 2009 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger seallance said...

I used this one last night for a Team in Training strength class I taught..
Imogen Heap-missing you
U2-Elevation (influx remix)
New Order-Blue Monday
Fireflight-Attitude
Incubus-Dig
Bush-Everything Zen
Maroon 5 -Not Falling apart (Tiesto remix)
Nastasha Bedingfield-single
Switchfoot-Lonely Nation
Snow Patrol-Crack the shutters
Zaho-Assassine
Kaskade-Be Still
Zero 7-Speed Dial no2
Thievery Corporation-Indra

Thanks
Bob

January 9, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home