Wednesday, January 24, 2007

January 23rd - Playlist

I will post my Spinning Playlist that I used in class. Please let me know if there is a song you loved? A song you disliked? Any songs you would love to hear in a class? Music plays an important role in a Spinning class and I need your feedback....leave a comment or email me at lisapowellnyc@yahoo.com
Spinning Playlist 1 (used on Tuesday, January 23)
New Years Day / U2 5:35
American Girls / Counting Crows 4:32
Bond on Bond (from the “James Bond”) 2:35
Fighter / Christina Aguilera 4:05
Not in Love / Enrique 3:42
Bittersweet Symphony 5:58
Is this Love 3:11
Ramalama Bang Bang / Roisen Murphy 3:35
A Little Less Conversation / Elvis 3:30
Fuego / Bond 3:35
Chasing Cars / Snow Patrol 4:27



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home